I managed to almost clear one of the items from my short story to do list. I need about another hour to polish it.
I did manage to continue editing a bit for Abigail’s Dragon.
In other news, I finally joined the HWA. I didn’t want to join as an associate, but I can see how the contacts will benefit me so that I can join as a professional member.
I finally got the .pdf proofs for Into the Dreamlands out. And of course, one of the story titles was slightly incorrect. Doh! I feel like a dumbass. Out of all of the stories, this is the one that I actually should have known. I need to kick myself. Thankfully, it is easily fixed.