I’ve reorganized my to do list so I feel a bit better.
I dropped out of the fantasy shared world anthology. Great bunch of people, but I just wasn’t feeling the story. It felt weird dropping out of a paying gig. But I do feel better about my bootcamp.
That leaves for writing boot camp:
1. Quality of Mercy: Old west horror story.
2. Revamp of On the Edge of Darkness
3. The First Principal of Power
4. In US, Gods Trusts
5. Deep 7 Freebie with Mean Streets
6. Write a story inspired by a famous director. Not sure how to do this one. I’m thinking Hitchcock, but I don’t know which one.