The range of my nerdom is vast and unconquerable with wide ranging tastes. I adore the Gilmore Girls. I love this show so much that when I am sick, I put in one of the DVDs and just listen to the brilliance of the dialog.
This quote seems to fit because that’s how I feel about the world right now. I love what I am doing and I am one of the luckiest bastards in the world for having such wonderful opportunities and a wife that is fully supportive.
Behold the Prophet Lorelei Gilmore!
After lunch, I came down with some sort of bug that gave me a serious headache, a fever, and stomach cramps. I came home and napped with Otter. The healing properties of Pug kisses can not measured by earthly science.
Otter-Bane Shall Break the God-Damned Batman
Laying down on the couch, secure in my little puppy pile, I made a list of everything that I wanted to do in the time that remains for this year.
- The last chapter block for Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade is being edited. I will have minor bits and pieces to do with the book until it is released in the wild.
- Three MET: VTM supplements to create with the BNS Development Team. (Blood and Betrayal Booster Pack, Pickering Lythe by Night: A Haunted Edwardian Era setting, and MET: Storyteller Secrets.)
- After LA By Night, I will be working on The Future Embodied anthology with the delightful co-editor Mae Empson. We have an excellent Table of Contents and a beautiful cover by Galen Dara.
- I have two contracted short stories and a comic book script I need to finish by the end of the year. (NDAs prevent announcements, but I am very, very excited.)
Dreams and Aspirations
- I have a plan to write a dark fantasy / horror novel titled Salvation Falls about a doula that moves in with a gated community known as Esoteric Order of Heavenly Delight to help the spiritual leader through the last trimester of her pregnancy.
- I have a story in mind for a coming of age novella that falls somewhere between Less Than Zero and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I’m too close to The Perks of Being a Wallflower to be objective so I am letting this project grow in my mind until I can’t take it anymore.
- LA By Night 2013 (September 19-22)
- Howlcon 2013 (October 19-20 2013)
- Orycon 35 (November 8 – 10, 2013)
- Midwinter Gaming Convention (January 16-19th, 2014)